Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Perfect House For Gary & Maria


Sunday February 2, 1992

Maria called in the morning to say they were coming to Simi to look at a house. We had slept in and were having a late breakfast. Frank offered to go with them. I found a bunch of homes in our local Sunday paper, made alot of calls, and had several other homes for them to see with a pool, 4+2.

They arrive late but we still have time to see a few and find a perfect house! Food for thought for Gary. They go home about 6 p.m.

Frank and I go to dinner at the new Acapulco Restaurant. I pig out on chips. enchiladas and key lime cheesecake. I refuse to even taste Frank's margarita. I'm afraid of alcohol. It seems to make me feel bad. I have not touched any alcohol for 20 months except New Year's Eve 1991.

My wrist still hurts alot and my thumbs ache too.

Trying to find a 4 bedroom house with a pool will limit their choices somewhat. Gary and I grew up next door to the Gangl family; they had a pool. In sunny Southern California, pools are commonplace. We spent most of the summer swimming next door and my blonde hair was green for 3 months out of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment