Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Feel Terrible All Day

Thursday January 21, 1993

I sleep better with the help of Ultrasom, but awake with the pain in my shoulder that radiates up my neck and down my arm. The pain of indigestion is bad. I don't think I can eat. I don't feel well enough to get up so stay in bed all day. Frank is so sweet. He keeps bringing me something to eat. I eat some toast and yogurt. I feel terrible all day. I don't sleep at all and wake up about 4 a.m. feeling nauseous. I wake Frank to get me some yogurt but after a spoonful I throw up. After awhile I do eat the yogurt and feel better.

I am in awe of Mom that even on a day when she is in so much pain, so nauseous and so sleep-deprived, she still finds the motivation to make an entry in her journal. She has not missed one single day. I wonder if making a daily entry in her journal gives her a purpose to keep going no matter how hard it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment