Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In N Out Burger



Wednesday December 16, 1992

Up at 7:00 to get ready to go to the doctor at 8:30. We just get new medication and come home. We stop at Costco and have lunch in Simi at In N Out Burger.

My bowels continue to act more normal today.

At home I put pictures in photo albums. Another lazy day.

It was years after In N Out Burger became very popular that I tried it for the first time. I expected it to be expensive, but as you can see by the menu on their drive-through sign, the prices are reasonable. They do a tremendous volume of business day and night, but they are fast because they only make burgers, cheeseburgers, fries and shakes. The menu is simple but the food is good.

I have not mentioned this for several years, but now that Mom is talking about putting photos in her photo albums, probably the ones from their trip to see us in Windsor at Thanksgiving, I feel another twinge of regret that Frank threw away all her meticulously kept albums after she passed away. She had taken thousands of photos over the years, many of which I would have used in this blog, and all of which I would have kept for sentimental reasons. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment