Monday, January 27, 2014

The Marklein House


Monday February 15, 1993

Up at 7:30 feeling good. I go to get my nails done at 10:45. Frank and Gary left about 10 to go to Marklein house to put in a wall. I have a turkey sandwich for lunch. I read all afternoon. I don't feel too well at dine. I don't feel hungry but eat a little anyway.

We go to the square dance class. I watch as usual and visit with friends. We come home at 10 to watch TV until 11:15. A pretty good day.

I remember the Marklein house, pictured above, where Gary and Maria lived until they bought the house in Simi Valley in 1992. One of the bedrooms was opened up by a prior owner to make a den off the living room. I suppose Gary was turning it back into a bedroom to put it up for sale as a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house.

No comments:

Post a Comment