Thursday, October 13, 2011

Skiing at Mountain High


Tuesday January 28, 1992

Frank is up and gone by 6 a.m. to go skiing at Mountain High with Phillip. Good, he's getting away for a day. Has been confined too long. I'm sure they will have a good time.

I meet the appraiser at Gledhill in Sepulveda at 11:30 a.m. Then I have lunch at Bakers Square. I bring half my lunch home for dinner.

I see Gary's realtor, Kim King, and she gives me the only 5 houses in the San Fernando Valley with comparable features and price, to the house in Simi. I drive by the 2 in Sepulveda. They are small and terrible looking. I come home and go with the realtor to see inside the Emerald house. It's perfect for Gary. Needs paint and carpet.

Whoa! Frank had a quick overnight recovery from his cold! The night before he was too sick for square dancing. Nice to spend the day with his oldest son Phillip.

Good strategy to bring home half your lunch for dinner, Mom. That way you get to enjoy it twice.

Mom is certainly doing alot of legwork for Gary, checking out houses for him in both Simi Valley and the San Fernando Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment