Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby Boy Nickolas



Tuesday December 22, 1992

I am trying to get ready so I can go to Frank's carving class to see the art and have a snack. I'm having alot of trouble with the sweats. I can't get ready when I'm sweating so. I'm finally ready at 11:15. It's a nice exhibition.

We go to lunch with Shirley and Jim Turner at Maverick's. By 1 p.m. we're on our way to Palmdale to see Paul & Judy's new baby boy Nickolas. He's one week old. We enjoy seeing Anita, Judy's Mom, too. Tayler is feeling much better. Baby Nick is so cute. He looks more like Paul. Judy looks great.

We arrive home about 6 p.m. and go out for Italian dinner. Now I'm tired.

I don't have any photos of Nick as a baby, but I did find the one above taken in 2000 when Nick is 8 years old. Mom was right. He looks like his Dad. Tayler, his older sister, looks just like her Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment