Sunday, August 11, 2013

More Movies For a Rainy Day


Friday January 8, 1993

Awake at 7:00 we make love. I feel pretty good today. Not as good as yesterday. My energy level is down and I feel the pressure in my throat. We have a sausage and egg breakfast and go out to In N Out for hamburger lunch. At 1:00 we go to a movie. Frank goes to the bathroom 3 times during the 1-1/2 hour film. His bladder is really acting up today. Later we have a yogurt and watch a rented movie. We've had lots of rain this week. A good time for watching movies.

I'm not hungry for dinner. I eat some tangerine. At 11:30 I'm hungry so crawl out of bed and go down to eat some soup.

Poor Frank. For many years he had to hurry to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so due to an enlarged prostate. He finally had surgery a few years ago: problem solved!

Mom doesn't say what movies they watched. I guess it wasn't worth mentioning. I find it hard to watch more than one movie. It's difficult to sit still that long. I would much rather read where I can take a break every half hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment