Friday, August 3, 2012

Conway Twitty Concert


Wednesday August 26, 1992

Up and off to the fair again at noon. More fun. I still feel good. We stay again for the concert. It's Conway Twitty. It's even colder than last night. It's interesting that I not only feel the heat so much, but also am very uncomfortable in the cold. I'm having more and more pain in the locatino of the tumor in my lower right abdomen.

Conway Twitty was another country western singer. He died the following year at the age of 59 from an abdominal aortic aneurysm.

It's been 9 days since Mom had the CT scan and I'm thinking when is she going to get the results and when is she going to start getting some kind of treatment for her cancer that is obviously growing every day? I peek ahead in her journal to see when she finally goes back to get the results, and it is not until September 2, a whole week from this date. Does she feel the same sense of urgency that I do just reading her journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment