Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Lovely Day with Gary & Maria


Sunday June 1, 1992

I'm slow this morning. Frank comes home from Marvel house at 2:30 and we go to Gary's for the afternoon to swim and later hve dinner. It's another lovely day in the 80s. We have a really nice time with them. We talk about their wedding to come next Friday June 5. It will be at 2:30 in L.A. courthouse. We're home about 8:30.

After waiting 10 years to propose, they aren't wasting any time planning the wedding! I'm glad Mom had a relaxing day. I am feeling a tinge of guilt and regret that Mom is spending so much time with my brother, and I live so far away that I missed out on that in her final years. It was a good decision to move to Santa Rosa in 1974, but I do regret not being able to spend more time with Mom. Phone calls were just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment