Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Feel Light-Headed Today




Wednesday September 16, 1992

Frank gets up at 7:30. I get up at 8:00, dress and off we go to breakfast at Eggs & Things. I feel light-headed. When we get home I lay down for an hour. I feel better and get cleaned up. It's noon when I come down.

I give Frank a perm. I feel fine now. I took Tylenol on an empty stomach this morning when I got up. Maybe that's what made me light-headed.

We skip lunch. I'm worried about feeling good on our cruise. We have alot of money tied up in excursions in each port. I have to feel good almost every day at 6:30 a.m.

We have a light dinner and a quiet evening.

I usually feel nauseous whenever I take pills on an empty stomach, but never light-headed. Giving Frank a perm would definitely make my stomach queasy. The ammonia smell is horrible. Mom always gave Frank a perm every couple of months, and she taught him how to give her one as well. She loved to give me perms even when I was a toddler. I have always had baby-fine hair that is stick-straight. The perms gave me a nice curl and some body, but Mom was not gentle when she gave a perm. She always pulled too hard. I imagine that is part of the reason that Frank is now bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment