Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tango


Wednesday October 7, 1992 At Sea

Awake at 6 a.m. feeling wonderful. I must have had 10 hours of sleep. After our 8 a.m. breakfast Frank goes to his exercise class and walking. I go to tour the bridge. It's interesting with all the buttons and dials. We're on automatic steering in the open seas. During the day we passed the islands of Sardenia and Corsica.

I play the race horses and win one so spent $5. Later I play Bingo. Frank and I take a dance class and learn the tango again. After dinner we go to the show with great dancers and singers, but I have trouble staying awake. We retire early.

Mom was so lucky to have a husband who enjoyed dancing. Oh how I wish I could dance the tango, the foxtrot, the cha cha, or the west coast swing with my husband. Getting out on the dance floor is the same as torture for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment