Monday, January 7, 2013

Living Trust


Thursday November 5, 1992

A new pain and a hard knot near my belly button, a tumor? Later in the day the pain is gone but the knot remains. I think I feel a little better today.

Frank calls from the senior center to say he can get free tickets for the Moorpark Melodrama tonight. I hope I'll feel good enough to go.

I go to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. Later Frank and I go to get some papers notarized. My will and papers are all in order now.

We have an early dinner and go to the melodrama. It's good fun. My bowels are angry; I spend a lot of time in the bathroom.

We stop for dessert on the way home.

Nothing like having a terminal illness to spur anyone to have their will or living trust drawn up! Ric and I have been talking about it for 20 years, but still have not had our living trust drawn up. I suppose most of us think that if we don't talk about dying, it won't happen.

Glad Mom got to have a fun night out, although it sounds like she missed alot of the play. What a strange feeling that must have been to feel the tumors growing in her belly. Suddenly her cancer is becoming very real.


No comments:

Post a Comment