Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Can't Believe I Said That


Friday November 13, 1992

Awake feeling fine again. Not much to do today so spend much of the day reading "I Can't Believe I Said That" by Kathy Lee Gifford.

Maria calls about 5:30 to invite us for dinner. Dinner won't be ready til 7:30 so Maria puts the lasagna in the oven and I take her to the craft fair at St. Rosa Church. Frank keeps Gary company.

We return at 7:05 but dinner isn't ready til 8. Frank makes cheese bread. We stay and visit til 9:30. I'm tired. I take a laxative as I feel quite full.

I remember how Mom always had Regis & Kathy Lee on the TV weekday mornings. They were talk show hosts who were fun and entertaining. Regis & Kathy Lee aired from 1988-2000. In November 2000 Kathy Lee was replaced by Kelly Ripa, and in November 2011 Regis Philbin retired from the show at the age of 80. In September 2012 Michael Strahan replaced Regis Philbin and the morning talk show continues to this day.

Good idea to take a laxative to make it easier on her bowels to digest with the pressure of the tumors.


No comments:

Post a Comment