Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Judy's Baby Shower



Sunday December 6, 1992

I prayed last night that I would have a good day so I could go to Judy's shower in Palmdale. I have a pretty good morning, eat an egg and toast and juice. By 11:30 I'm ready. We have a sandwich for lunch and pick up Maria at 1 p.m. It's a cloudy, drizzly day.

The shower is very nice with about 20 there and I feel really good. Frank spends the afternoon with Joey, Terry and Frank.

We get Maria home about 6 p.m. We all decide to meet at the Sizzler for dinner at 7 p.m. I don't feel very hungry but do enjoy some clam chowder. My dinner of salmon and baked potato goes home with me. I feel ill later and get chills and trembling I can't stop. Finally the heating pad helps.

Whoa, I wonder what that's about? I wouldn't think that abdominal tumors would cause chills and trembling. I'm so glad that Mom got to go to Judy's baby shower. Just 6 months earlier Judy Reina, Frank's daughter-in-law was the hostess at the baby shower she gave me a month before Derek was born. She is pictured above with Frank's son Paul and their two children Tayler and Nick. Nick would be born just before Christmas that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment