Monday, March 4, 2013

We Make Love



Thursday December 3, 1992

Up at 8:15, lazy. After breakfast, I call Mother and Cathy Murphy. Mother sounds good. We make plans to pick her up to bring her here for Christmas. Cathy and I have a good visit.

Frank returns from carving class and we make love. My idea. It's wonderful that I can still enjoy it so much. Frank still gets turned on even though I'm fat and have this tube coming out of my chest. It's so wonderful to lay together in our embrace.

It's 3:30 when I'm finally dressed and made up. I feel pretty good the rest of the day.

Mom hasn't mentioned too much about their sex life lately, and I assumed she just wasn't feeling up to it. I think it is incredibly tender and sweet that these two lovebirds are still able to do it without worrying about dislodging the tube from her chest. I'm pretty sure it would create a big distraction for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment