Friday, February 4, 2011

The Gledhill House

Thursday August 8, 1991

Woke up at 8:00 and off for a walk with the dogs. The walk feels good. I have plenty of energy and legs hold up well. My back has stopped aching. It bothered me alot Monday and some Tuesday. Actually I feel very well physically. My aching joints are alot better and so are my knees. I've lost 2 of the 5 pounds I gained last week on the cruise.

We work at the Gledhill house most of the day. It is ready to show when we leave. The ad comes out tomorrow--For Rent $1095/month.

We're too tired to go square dancing again tonight. We get another movie to watch. First we watch our Alaska video. It's pretty good.

Wow, Mom, that's not bad to only gain 5 pounds after eating 2 desserts after dinner every night and 1-2 after lunch. And good for you for getting out there walking right after your chemo. Glad you are feeling up to it.

As I mentioned on the previous post, the Gledhill house is the house mom lived in after I moved to Santa Rosa in 1974 and before she and Frank got married in 1982. Here is a link to Google maps. This house was a little larger than the Lemona house (3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1700 square feet compared to 1300 square feet at Lemona). It was a ranch style home built in 1959. When she and Frank bought their house together in Simi Valley in 1982 it must have seemed like a mansion. It was 2645 square feet on a 13,000+ square foot lot.


View Larger Map">

No comments:

Post a Comment