Thursday, February 10, 2011

Joey and Sara



Tuesday August 13, 1991

After a great walk Frank heads for the Gledhill House and I prepare the house for company tonight. Debbie and Phil are bringing Joey and Sara over to stay. I make spaghetti sauce. I go to Gledhill to show the house to Klaus and Laura. I like them for the house and they want it badly. We'll see.

We all meet back home about 5:00. We meet Walka, Deb and Phil's Japanese exchange student. She speaks some English. We have a nice dinner of salad, lasagna, spaghetti and ice cream. They stay til 10 p.m. Phil plays pool with Walka.

Phil is Frank's oldest son. His son Joey is just a year older than my son Justin. Phil, Debbie and Joey are pictured above at Dolores' wedding in 1986. Joey is 6 here. Sara was born soon after. I knew mom had Justin down to visit for 2 weeks every summer, but I didn't know that Frank's grandchildren came to stay with them as well. They lived in Palmdale which is less than an hour's drive away.

No comments:

Post a Comment