Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A New Baby on the Way

Wednesday April 17, 1991

I awake at 7 a.m. Can this be? I don't feel so nauseated. I have a little toast and juice. As the day progresses so do I. I wash a few clothes, pick up the house and clean the bathroom. My incisions feel alot better.

Frank comes home from his first day back at work and reminds me I have forgotten to take the antibiotic they gave me when I left the hospital. I take 2 before bedtime and one during the wee hours.

Judy is in Antelope Valley Hospital with Paul and Debby. Her water broke at noon in a garden nursery. She's still in (inducted) labor at 8:00 p.m. We go to bed wondering and worried. I can't sleep all night thinking of Judy, praying for us both.

In spite of her own battle with a deadly cancer, mom is up all night worrying about her daughter-in-law who is labor with her first child.

No comments:

Post a Comment