Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Too Tired To Shower Today


Monday November 16, 1992

I have a hard time getting up. I call the clinic at 9 a.m. The nurse says to come in, she'll check my tube exit to see if it's infected. It's red and tender but no puss. She dresses it and we return home. I'm too tired to shower today. That's so unusual for me. I read. Doris & Helen come over to visit for awhile.

At 5:30 we go out for Mexican dinner. At 7:15 Frank goes square dancing. I insist he go. I watch TV and talk to Paul and Judy for an hour. They called me. Frank comes home about 10:15 with a malt for me from Hudson's Grill. Pam Silverman suggested it for me.

Wow, that is unusual for Mom not to take a shower. Does that mean she didn't do her hair and makeup either? How did she feel when the neighbors came by to visit her? Although I don't spend alot of time on hair and makeup, I do try to take a shower every day. The only time I miss is when I'm too sick to get out of bed.

I am glad that Mom made Frank go square dancing. There's no reason he can't have a little fun when Mom is sick.




No comments:

Post a Comment