Monday, February 4, 2013

We Are Able to Make Carol's Dinner Party


Sunday November 15, 1992

Very slow to rise and get ready. Not as tired as yesterday. Finally I'm ready at 1:30 to leave for Carol's dinner party in North Hollywood. I asked Frank to cut her a bunch of roses. They are beautiful and a big hit. Carol's brother Noble and wife Kay are there and Carol's friend Harry. We have a lovely visit. Carol has made a great beef roast dinner. I have a good appetite today.

I'm exhausted when we leave at 6:30 and lay down all the way home. I'm so glad I was able to go.

I recall Mom's good friend Carol dated her "friend" Harry for many many years, but she didn't find her true love until many years after Mom passed away, when she and Frank married. This photo of them together was taken a few years ago. Frank has alot less hair now than he did 20 years ago, but he's still in good health, strong and a great dancer.

Roses in November? How nice! That's something we don't get here in Northern California. I do miss the sunny-year-round weather I grew up with in Southern California, but I most definitely do NOT miss the crowds, traffic and congestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment