Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Compazine


Monday June 8, 1992

Up early to start the wash. Just a wee bit of nausea. I started my new pills last night. I took 9 at bedtime with a Compazine. Then I took a Compazine for nausea every 4 hours til lunch. Then I went to get my nails done at 10:45, then banking and home to finish the wash.

At 7:30 we go square dancing. It's the first night of our "Over the Hill Gang" class. It's a great turnout of 15 squares. We have such a good time and I feel so good we all go to Hudson's Grill to eat and party. I feel tired but good.

During the past 8 months I had been battling nausea round the clock with my pregnancy. The doctor prescribed Compazine for me, telling me it was used for chemotherapy patients. For me it didn't touch the nausea. In fact, nothing helped. It sounds like the Compazine was working for Mom. Perhaps it's because her nausea is caused by medication, and mine was caused by hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment