Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chris Cancelled Her Appointment for Caesarean

Thursday July 2, 1992

Bad night. Body aches and pain. Up alot. Tylenol helps. I take a cold tablet and that seems to help alot with the head congestion. I go back to bed after breakfast until noon. When I do get up, shower and dress, I feel quite a bit better. I spend the rest of the day on the couch, mostly sitting. My cough is still terrible. My attitude is much improved. I hope I feel well enough on Sunday to make the trip to San Diego.

I call Chris. She has cancelled her appointment for Caesarean on Monday. She'll wait for a natural childbirth. Hopefully, that will be soon.

I eat very little today.

So Derek would have been born on July 6 instead of July 14 if I had gone ahead with the surgery. I like the sound of that! Close to fireworks and Independence Day. I wish I would have insisted on the surgery. It would have saved me from 36 hours of painful labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment