Monday, February 27, 2012

Gary Can Be Very Obstinate


Thursday May 14, 1992

Up and getting ready for our trip to Newport Beach with 12 other RVs and friends of ours from square dancing. Takes all day to make potato salad, deviled eggs, clean up and load the trailer. I must sit down to rest my back every hour or so.

Mother leaves for Gene and Cathy's about 12:30. She slept until 11:15 when I woke her up. I worry as I watch her poor driving as she leaves.

Frank comes and goes working on Marvel house.

Gary was sweet last night as he showed his grandmother around his new house by himself. I hope we didn't do more harm than good talking about Gary and Maria getting married. Gary can be very obstinate. I don't like that. It reminds me of his father. Also, the way he puts things off, forever it seems.

Wow, is that typical for elderly people to sleep all morning? The ones I know have the opposite problem. They go to bed early by 9 p.m. at the latest, but they are up at 5 a.m.

As for Gary, I don't find him to be obstinate at all, but actually quite laid back, which is partly the reason for the procrastination. My dad on the other hand is very stubborn and opinionated as well as narrow-minded. I don't think Gary has any of those traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment