Monday, July 9, 2012

Sick and Tired


Thursday August 6, 1992

I awake at 2 a.m. and cannot sleep soundly the rest of the night. At 7 a.m. I'm sick and vomiting. Frank brings me a fudgecicle and I feel better. But I'm so tired. Frank colors my hair for me about 10 a.m. and I go back to bed. I sleep most of the day. I'm up and cleaned up by 5 p.m.

Frank goes to the market for vegies and I make a salad. At 7 p.m. we are at a potluck dinner at the Turners. It's good. I handle it well. I don't have the energy to square dance so all 8 of us watch the Olympics. We're the first to leave at 10:30.

Always pushing herself! If it lifts her spirits though, I guess it's worth it to go to a party when she's sick. She had a bad reaction to the chemo she took the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment