Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Olympics


Friday August 7, 1992

No reaction to the drug last night. I ate 1/2 banana before bedding down. I feel fine today. I work on the laundry and such all day. We take the car to Thousand oaks at 8 a.m. for repair. I shop in the afternoon and bank.

At 6 p.m. we go to Gary and Maria's for dinner. We have a great steak dinner. We brought the salad and a strawberry pie from Marie Calendar's. We swim and sit in the jacuzzi. After dinner we watch the Olympics. It's a nice evening. We're home about 10 p.m.

What a simple solution to her nausea! Do not take it on an empty stomach. I always take medication with food. Even vitamins cause nausea on an empty stomach.

The summer Olympics in 1992 take place in Barcelona, Spain. Just two months from this date she and Frank will be boarding a cruise ship in that very city to take a Mediterranean cruise.


No comments:

Post a Comment