Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We Have Missed 4 Weeks of Square Dancing


Monday August 10, 1992

We have a lazy day so we won't be too tired to go square dancing tonight. We are apprehensive when we arrive at the dance. We have missed 4 weeks. They learned alot of new things in 4 weeks. We are surprised that we don't do too badly after all. Others are having more trouble than we are. We have a good time. We go to Hudson's Grill afterward. At home we stay up til 11:30.

We took the truck to Thousand Oaks early this morning for repainting the hood and fenders.

It's nice to be on vacation, but I find it always feels great to get back to my routine once I'm home. For me that means my water aerobics 4 times per week. For Mom and Frank that meant their square dancing several times per week. For them it's not just the exercise but also a huge part of their social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment