Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rubber Ducky


Friday July 19, 1991

Dr. Russack is very happy to see how well I'm doing. He's my G.P. and the one who admitted me into the hospital in April. He seems to have a real interest in me. He asks how Frank is doing. He makes me feel good. We do some shopping in the valley, then head for Palmdale to arrive at Paul and Judy's at 3:30. Paul comes home at 4 p.m. We have a very nice visit. Taylor is 3 months old now. Judy loves the stuffed koala bear hand puppet and Taylor loves the yellow rubber ducky for her bath.

Judy and I walk the baby. I push the buggy. I help bathe and feed and change and dress Taylor. It's fun! We stay til 9:30 and really enjoy.

Frank's son Paul commutes from Palmdale to the Los Angeles Water Department everyday, an hour-long commute. His day starts very early. Their daughter Taylor was born just a few days after mom's cancer diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment