Monday, September 19, 2011

Frank's Mother Has a New Year's Birthday


Happy New Year!

Wednesday January 1, 1992

We sleep in til 9:30. We get up and watch the Rose Parade. Frank's nose is much better. I feel great except for my wrist and some cold symptoms.

We take down the Christmas tree and all the decorations around the house. We sit down often to watch the football games. We have the dogs in and give them some long overdue love. I take a couple of 10-minute naps during the day.

We call Frank's mom and wish her Happy Birthday!

Frank's mother, pictured above in blue at Frank's daughter's wedding to Steve in 1986, lived well into her 80s.

I'm glad to know that Mom and Frank occasionally let their dogs in the house. Every time we visited them the dogs were confined to a dog run on the side of the house. Mom did love her dogs, but she loved a nice clean orderly house too. When I was growing up, we had dogs, but they were never allowed in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment