Monday, September 19, 2011

The Past Two Weeks Are Catching Up With Us


Monday December 30, 1991

Up, feeling good. Later feeling worn out. Frank too. I think the past two weeks are catching up with us.

We go to the doctor at 11 a.m. He thinks my wrist is a tendinitis problem. He gives me a wrist brace to wear. Frank has an infected pimple in his nose. He gets medicine.

We "After Christmas Sale" shop, bank.

We go square dancing to help the beginning class. Afterwards, we go to Hudson's Grill with Marty and Kathy. It's a good turnout of 50-60 class and club friends. I have a malt. It tastes soooo good.

Hah! Mom may have been tired, but nothing perked up her energy like a SALE! After spending the day at the doctor's office and shopping, she still had the energy to go square dancing too. I wish I had her energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment