Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gab Fest at Denny's


Thursday January 23, 1992

Up at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for breakfast out. Susan and Penny from the neighborhood have asked to take me out for breakfast. Joan Orr joins us at Denny's for breakfast. We have a great "gab-fest" for 3-1/2 hours. We really enjoy it and plan to do it again real soon. These are lovely Christian women in their late 30s. I try very hard to be a good and caring friend and neighbor to all 18 of our neighbors.

I feel good enough to go shopping at May Co. I'm gone from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. shopping. I'm tired when I get home but I had a good time.

We go out for Japanese dinner. Frank has my cold now.

I just went out to breakfast at Denny's with my Christian friend Teresa a few weeks ago. It was fun. Our breakfast was only 2 hours though, not 3-1/2! Their breakfast deal is cheap and surprisingly good, my first time at Denny's since I was a teenager.

Mom was very good friends with her neighbors on the cul-de-sac. She organized neighborhood parties every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment