Monday, September 19, 2011

Last Day of 1991


Tuesday December 31, 1991

Last day of 1991!

I didn't sleep very well last night. I'm worried about Chris. I couldn't reach her by phone yesterday though I tried several times. I call her at 9:15. She says she went out all afternoon and out to dinner feeling better. She and Ric are working on their problems between them.

We go shopping for a shirt for Frank to wear tonight. At 5 p.m. we go to decorate for the dance and finish at 7. We go home and get ready in our new "New Year's Eve" duds.

We have a great time at the square dance with lots of friends to wish happy new year to. It's 1 p.m. when we get home.

I wonder if Mom was wondering if this might be her last New Year's Eve? This is Mom's last entry in Journal #2 (4 more to go).

No comments:

Post a Comment