Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Shouldn't Feel So Good Today

Thursday March 5, 1992

My main objective today is to get all the figures together for the income tax appointment we have next week. I feel surprisingly well and energetic today, almost normal. I shouldn't feel so good today. I had chemo yesterday and last night started the pills I take for 5 days every 6 weeks. Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts.

It takes all day to do the tax prep, but it goes well and I stop often for a break. We have dinner, then start to pack the trailer for our 5-day trip to Monterey. We make some phone calls and by 11:30 we're in bed.

Frank's mom is really concerned about her brother Ricky in the hospital. Chris is feeling real good and was out to dinner tonight. I've been praying every night for both of them and others.

I was so wrong about the chemo. On yesterday's post I expected Mom to feel worse after chemo, not better. She had so much more energy after her treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment