Friday, December 9, 2011

Valentine's Day


Friday February 14, 1992

Up and moving fast for a 10 a.m. doctor appointment in Granada Hills. But first we exchange Valentines and gifts. Frank gives me a beautiful card and a candy box that has a beautiful black nightgown inside the heart shape. Then he gives me the beautiful heart shaped box of candy. It's red velvet with a beautiful silk flower on top. It's my first beautiful heart-shaped box of candy I ever received. I love it all.

Frank likes my card and the pretty sweatshirt and huge heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie that says "I love you" on top.

We decide to go to Frank's folks. We all go to lunch. A miracle happens. An old friend of Frank's sees us at lunch. He offers his secretary to notarize a bunch of legal documents for mom and dad. Later we go out to dinner with them and finally get home exhausted at 9 p.m.

Well, the gifts and card sound very romantic, but spending the day with the in-laws definitely does not, especially after hearing mom describe them in previous posts. I hope they weren't too exhausted to cuddle at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment