Monday, March 14, 2011

A Manicure for Frank


Thursday/Friday September 12-13, 2011

Feeling fine, doing the usual, at Lemona. Almost done. Frank is really burning out. Tried to get home in time for a movie Friday but missed our chance by 20 minutes.

I am doing my best to make life easy for fun for Frank whenever I can. I won't allow him to do anything at home that I could do. He has a hard time with that. He's used to helping clean the dinner table and load the dishwasher, etc. It's very hard for him to sit and read the paper or watch TV while I am working. It's the very least I can do.

I arranged for him to get a manicure today for the wedding Sunday. He really liked that.

Wow, I wish I was married to a man like that! Mine has no problem reading the paper and watching TV while I work around him.

Interesting, this is the first entry so far that mom has made for 2 days. Until now she made a separate entry every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment