Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Labor Day

Monday September 2, 1991

Labor Day! We sleep in til 9 a.m. We got to sleep last night about 1 a.m. The animals were very glad to see us. Our bed felt wonderful. We had 2 double beds at the Hilton. We slept in one. It seemed so small.

Frank works in the garage til 1 p.m., then heads for the rental houses to work. I stay home to clean house, do laundry and pay bills.

It's a hot day! About 90 degrees here. It was about 75 at LAX over the weekend. It was very comfortable there.

The pain on my left side just under my bottom rib seems to be getting worse. It's tender to the touch. I've had it about 3 months steady. It hurts most when I pull my knee to my chest during my back exercises. I go to bed with a huge backache.

Los Angeles Airport is very close to the ocean, so is cooler than where Mom and Frank live in Simi Valley. I wonder what that pain is after getting a clean bill of health last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment