Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diarrhea Won't Keep Her Down

Monday November 18, 1991

Frank is up and walking to the post office this morning. I can't go. I have to stay close to the toilet because of this darn diarrhea. Anyway, I want to save myself for square dancing tonight. I take Smokey out to the trailer for awhile and after about 15 minutes he settles down and starts to relax.

Marty and Kathy come early. Marty has made us a new screen as a favor. How sweet. We all go square dancing and have a great time. Lots of laughs! I'm feeling pretty darn tired at the end so we go straight home instead of going to Hudson's Grill with our friends.

I've had indigestion and some diarrhea all day.

First constipation and 2 days later diarrhea! Must be some of the symptoms of her kemo 6 days earlier. No wonder she's tired at the end of the evening of square dancing! Tomorrow is Kemo #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment