Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Hate My Body


Thursday April 16, 1992

Even though I took my anti-nausea medicine every 4 hours since bedtime, I awake nauseous, but I don't throw up. I'm too ill to get up 'til 10:30 a.m. Frank brings me toast and orange juice in bed. After my shower I feel pretty good.

I have gained 38 pounds since April. I hate my body. It looks horrible. I need to lose 54 pounds to get to my normal weight and what I weighed when we married 10 years ago. My silent migraine headaches seem to have run their course. I haven't had one in a few weeks. Thank God!

After lunch we go to the Marvel house to take an inventory of what needs to be done. We call the ex-tenant to meet us to discuss the damages. We meet there.

I eat a normal dinner and watch TV. Chris calls to say the test says she does not have diabetes after all. Thank God!

Considering this journal entry was written on April 16, I hope she means she gained 38 pounds in the last year, and not in the last 16 days! Still, even to gain that much in one year is alot. Of course 10 of it was gained on the Caribbean cruise last week. I think that must be very hard on the body to gain alot of weight quickly. Maybe I will avoid going on a cruise after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment