Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm So Tired All The Time


Friday April 17, 1992

I spend the day at home and run some errands. Frank works in the yard at the rental house and comes home worn out. We have a lovely dinner and relax at home. I make some phone calls. I'm so tired all the time. I'd probably feel better if I just forced myself to get out and walk and exercise with a video. My weight and the medicine saps all my energy. The iron pills (vitamins) I started taking on the cruise have really helped the dark circles under my eyes. Dr. Schwartz says I'm not anemic but I doubt him. He says it's OK to try Weight Watchers to lose some weight. I hope to start next week.

I agree that Mom would feel better if she forced herself to get out and walk. I try to get in an hour of exercise everyday, even if it's just a walk around town. It gives me more energy for the rest of the day. She already has a walking partner since Frank is walking 3-4 miles every day. Maybe she could start out walking just 1 mile or even 1/2 mile with Frank. Exercise would not only lift her mood and burn calories, but it would strengthen her immunity in order to battle the cancer cells in her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment