Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Sweating Is Getting Worse


Saturday March 28, 1992

Frank leaves at 7:15 to pick up his folks to take them to Cal Mesa to meet with the family regarding Uncle Ricky's funeral. I'm still too sick to travel all day. I sleep and relax in bed until 11 a.m. I am slow all day but do manage to get the bills paid. I spend much of the day on the couch. Frank is home about 4:30. We order in pizza.

The heavy sweating continues. I hate it! I have found that after my shower if I lay down the sweating subsides, but when I sit back up it begins again. My hair stays so wet I can't work with it. Maybe it is my thyroid. It's definitely getting worse.

Frank takes the bulletin board to our square dance and then returns home.

I guess a blow dryer would definitely be out of the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment