Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meclizine


Tuesday April 7, 1992

Up at 7:45 a.m. feeling good. My wrist has stopped bothering me, pain only when I move it certains ways. We have breakfast on the upper deck at 9:15. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, danish, grapefruit, orange juice. We attend the talk on Ocho Rios, Jamaica, where we'll be tomorrow. Today is a day at sea.

We do some sunbathing and watch the ice carving. The seasick pills are working great! Called "Meclizine".

We have our lunch at the new table they assigned us to. It's a table for 6. The couple from Anaheim, Allen and Ida are nice, our age. Dinner is island dress, escargot, onion soup, beef. All wonderful. We go to the Roaring 20s show and dance later.

I had a nap so feel real good tonight. Can't stay up late cause we must get up early.

No wonder Mom was tired! I suffered from vertigo for several days a few months ago, and took Meclizine to treat it. It definitely helped the vertigo, but it also knocked me out cold. Within 20 minutes of taking a pill, I was sound asleep every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment